Monday, September 15, 2008

powder puff


The funnest thing about being a ninth grader is Powder Puff Football. That is where the girls are football players and the guys are the cheerleaders. There were two gold teams and two black teams. I was on the gold team. I got to play against both black teams. Of course my best friend was on one of the black teams. We had practice every morning at 6 am for a week. That was horrible. I was pretty certain we were going to loose but we actually won both games!! It was so awesome. I had my own little fan club off to the side. It was my best friend Kayden and his friends.


The Cheerleaders
In between games


me, malyn and dezzi

after the game

us winning :D
In huddle

in play

2 comments:

The Galley's said...

I remember being one of the crazy cheerleaders. Also I remember one of the teams be Pretty Mean Stuff or better known as PMS.

Amy said...

EVEN THOUGH YOU THINK THAT I AM SCARY. I REALLY WOULDN'T WANT TO GET INTO POWDER PUFF WITH YOU!! YOU WOULD KILL ME!!! YOU SCARE ME HAHA